Lady Heather has pretty much all the infrastructure to do it including the
ability to echo receiver data to another port.   It currently echoes data as it
comes in without even looking at it.  You would need to add a few dozen lines
of code to do the echo on a packet-by-packet basis and patch the primary timing
packet to correct the date.   It could run on a  $30 Raspberry PI and a couple
of $5 serial port dongles.

I could have it up and running in an hour or two...  but, like you said... it's
911 service related and nobody in their right mind wants to dick with the
potential liability issues involved with an emergency fix to an emergency
related system.