After the successful Falcon Heavy launch earlier this week, it appears that the
Deep Space Atomic Clock (DSAC) is now scheduled to go up in June 2018 on a
Falcon Heavy carrying the US Air Force STP-2 test payloads.
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2018/nasa-tests-atomic-clock-for-deep-space-navigation

For a fun video about this project suitable for non-time-nuts, see:
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/tdm/clock/sammy-the-second.html

--
Bill Byrom N5BB