Från: time-nuts <time-nuts-boun...@febo.com> för Mark Sims <hol...@hotmail.com>
Skickat: Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:43:03 AM
Till: time-nuts@febo.com
Ämne: [time-nuts] Furuno GT-87

The TICC reference is a HP-5071A cesium beam oscillator with high performance
tube.  The GT-87 is connected to the TICC channel B input.  The TICC is running
in timestamp mode.

The orange plot is the Time Interval Error of the 1PPS signal... the difference
between 1 second and the measured 1PPS.

The grey plot is the accumulated phase error for channel B.

I just finished the measurement of the GT87 running on GLONASS sats only.   The
PPS span was still in the +/-4 ns range with a couple of points +/- 6 ns.
However the ADEV measurements on the 1PPS were 3 (at tau-100 secs) to 5 times
higher. (at tau=10000 seconds).   I am typically tracking 5-8 GLONASS sats.

The GT87 sends an "accuracy" value.  In GLONASS only mode the GT87 reports an
accuracy of 12 ns.  With GPS enabled it tends to say 5-6 ns,  but I have seen
it as low as 2 ns.