Hi

One of the things I’ve run into doing Rb’s this way is that the spurs out of
the DDS
are not always the same device to device. They also change a lot with small
tuning
changes. The result can be a very close in spur ( like << 1 Hz) that really
rips up
your ADEV since it passes through all the cleanup PLL’s …. It’s a rare
occurrence,
but it does actually happen.

Bob