On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:19:27PM +0100, Ramses II wrote: > Hi everybody again, I go on with the same problem. > > I'll tell you again. I have the next configuration: [...]
I'll also tell you again:
> > But maybe you should run tcpdump on eth0.0 on both sides to check what
> > happens when PCs in VLAN5 for example try to ping each other. If no side
> > sees any ping traffic on eth0.0, then the switch doesn't forward VLAN5
> > tagged packets to the router. If one sides sees ping traffic, but there is
> > nothing on the other side, then perhaps something is wrong with tinc. If
> > you see packets on both sides, but there are only ping requests, no
> > responses, then, assuming PCs on both sides use the same subnet in VLAN5, I
> > would guess it is still a problem with the switches.
> >
> > If the problem still persists, perhaps you could run tcpdump on both eth0.0
> > and tap0, capturing the full link-layer headers, and send me the results so
> > I can have a look at what's happening in your setup?
--
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
