Hi to everybody, I want create a VPN with some PC clients and only one server, instead of LAN-to-LAN, but I'm not very sure how to do this.
For example, I need to have: - Server LAN -------- (192.168.0.1/24) ---- tinc-VPN ---- (192.168.100.1/24) - Client-01 LAN --- (192.168.50.1/24) ---- tinc-VPN ---- (192.168.100.10/24) - Client-02 LAN --- (192.168.80.1/24) ---- tinc-VPN ---- (192.168.100.11/24) Currently, I have this config in the server: --------- tinc.conf ------------ Name = ServerA ---------------------------------- ------------- tinc-up ---------- #!/bin/sh ifconfig $INTERFACE 192.168.100.1 netmask 255.255.0.0 ------------------------------------ ----------- ServerA ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.0/24 Address = 80.80.80.80 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ ----------- Client-01 ---------- Subnet = 192.168.101.0/24 Address = 80.80.80.81 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ And I have this config in Client-01: --------- tinc.conf ------------ Name = Client-01 ConnectTo = ServerA ---------------------------------- ------------- tinc-up ---------- #!/bin/sh ifconfig $INTERFACE 192.168.101.1 netmask 255.255.0.0 ------------------------------------ ----------- ServerA ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.0/24 Address = 80.80.80.80 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ ----------- Client-01 ---------- Subnet = 192.168.101.0/24 Address = 80.80.80.81 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ And the Client-02 is configured in the other VPN subnet. If I put them both on the same subnet, evidently, it can not work in router mode. I need to build a VPN star but not LAN-to-LAN, only ServerA <---> PC-Client There are somehow to do this with only one VPN subnet? Best regards, Ramses _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
