Hi Guus, I Guus,
It was what I said, the 32bits of the subnet parameter, now work well. Now, the config files are these: --------- tinc.conf (Server) ------------ Name = ServerA Device = /dev/net/tun ---------------------------------- ------------- tinc-up ---------- #!/bin/sh ifconfig $INTERFACE 192.168.100.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 ------------------------------------ ----------- ServerA ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.1/32 Address = 80.80.80.80 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ ----------- Client-01 ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.10/32 Address = 80.80.80.81 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ And I have this config in Client-01: --------- tinc.conf (Client-01) ------------ Name = Client-01 Device = /dev/net/tun ConnectTo = ServerA ---------------------------------- ------------- tinc-up ---------- #!/bin/sh ifconfig $INTERFACE 192.168.100.10 netmask 255.255.255.0 ------------------------------------ ----------- ServerA ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.1/32 Address = 80.80.80.80 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ ----------- Client-01 ---------- Subnet = 192.168.100.10/32 Address = 80.80.80.81 Compression = 10 -- key -- ------------------------------------ And the Client-02 is configured in the other VPN subnet (Subnet = 192.168.100.11/32). Very thanks and best regards, Ramses _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
