Hi, I am using Tinc as a VPN for an association, and I want use one of the node of the VPN as an internet gateway.
I have added a route entry on the client side so that packets goes to the exit node, and added Masquerading and IP forwarding, but pings does not go through, though I see the ping requests on the "myassociation" interface. Any idea? Best, -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403 "In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software patents in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy. Instead of explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of software, they are now seeking to create a central European patent court, which would establish and enforce patentability rules in their favor, without any possibility of correction by competing courts or democratically elected legislators." _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
