On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 10:47:27AM +0100, Benjamin Henrion wrote:

> I am using Tinc as a VPN for an association, and I want use one of the
> node of the VPN as an internet gateway.
> 
> I have added a route entry on the client side so that packets goes to
> the exit node, and added Masquerading and IP forwarding, but pings
> does not go through, though I see the ping requests on the
> "myassociation" interface.

Can you send the output of these commands on both the client and the exit node,
when tinc is running:

ifconfig -a
route -n
iptables -L -vxn
iptables -t nat -L -vxn

Also, can you send a copy of tinc.conf and the host config files for the client
and exit node?

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to