On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 06:11:48PM +0100, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote: > To configure clients in OpenVPN there was this directive called: > --redirect-gateway [...] > In know in tinc I can implement this easily using the tinc-up script > (when I have Linux/Mac clients), but I have two problems. > > The current gateway value is in some env variable ? Or I have to write > my own script to grep that out or there is something already available > ?
You grep it out of the current routing table. I have added an example to the wiki: http://tinc-vpn.org/examples/redirect-gateway/ There are other ways to do it, but this is fairly simple and robust, I think. > What if I have windows client ? I have to write a tinc-up script in > Windows Style script ? I have no idea how to use windows :( I have no idea either. You can use the netsh command to get and manipulate the routing table. On Windows, tinc expects tinc-up.bat, hosts/server-up.bat, et cetera. I have no idea if Style scripts would work. If anyone using Windows has an idea, please tell us. Also, if there are BSD or MacOS/X users: many examples on the wiki contain Linux specific scripts, it would help if these were ported to other platforms as well. -- Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
