Am Donnerstag, 11. November 2010, 00:01:25 schrieb Guus Sliepen: > On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 06:11:48PM +0100, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote: > > The current gateway value is in some env variable ? Or I have to write > > my own script to grep that out or there is something already available > > ? > > You grep it out of the current routing table. I have added an example to > the wiki: > > http://tinc-vpn.org/examples/redirect-gateway/ > > There are other ways to do it, but this is fairly simple and robust, I > think.
Yay, cool! :) Didn’t know about the 128.0.0.0/1-trick, yet. > Also, if there are BSD or MacOS/X users: many examples on the wiki contain > Linux specific scripts, it would help if these were ported to other > platforms as well. AFAIR, you will mostly be fine, when using the ip command, since it should be available in *bsd, too. Everything else should just be posix compatible and should run just fine or will at least be portable with not much effort. As for windows, this is not that easy, I guess. bye then julian
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
