Dear tinc members!

 Recently I ran into some problems when trying to test the new tinc 1.1 builds 
under windows. The main problem is that the tincd daemon randomly hangs 
(usually in first 1-3 minutes after start). Sometimes it happens quietly, and 
the log does not display anything. But from time to time, there are bunch of 
decryption errors ("Error while decrypting: error:06065064:digital envelope 
routines..") before the actual hanging

 I've alerady tried to recreate all config files (including encryption keys) 
for both sides, and minimizing them by remove all unnecessary things. Here is 
the current configs:

Side 1:

tinc.conf 

Name = client
ConnectTo = server
Mode = switch

Side 2:

tinc.conf 

Name = server
ConnectTo = client
Mode = switch

host configs contains only Address=XXX and the crypto keys as shown below:

Address = wan1.ourdomain (wan2.ourdomain for other side)

-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
(cut)
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
ECDSAPublicKey = (cut)

PS: tinc 1.0.19, which runs in our production environment runs perfectly with 
same configs on the same machines

I'll appreciate any help or advice on that problem!
Thanks in advance
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to