>> Recently I ran into some problems when trying to test the new tinc 1.1 
>> builds under windows. The main problem is that the tincd daemon randomly 
>> hangs (usually in first 1-3 minutes after start). Sometimes it happens 
>> quietly, and the log does not display anything. But from time to time, there 
>> are bunch of decryption errors ("Error while decrypting: 
>> error:06065064:digital envelope routines..") before the actual hanging.
> 
> The decryption errors are likely harmless, these can occur when UDP packets
> overtake session key exchange via TCP. I could reproduce the hangs; a bug in
> the processing of periodic events caused an infinite loop to occur. It is now
> fixed in git. I'll release a new version with the fix soon.

We have old versions in the field and upgrading is not really an option. I've 
seen stalled tinc connections (well, I think it was tinc hanging, but no way to 
verify, no way to reproduce, and lots of other bugs in our rubbish). Which 
versions does this bug occur in? All versions up to now?

Nick
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to