"release" personally I've just tracked git master (or is it main these
days?) and pull roughly monthly, maybe I just got lucky, but its always
"just works" (tm)

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 at 15:32, Detlef Riekenberg via Tinycc-devel <
tinycc-devel@nongnu.org> wrote:

> Hi grischka.
>
> When do you plan to do a release?
>

> What can we, to help you?
>

> --
> Regards ... Detlef

blog bedroomcoders.co.uk <http://bedroomcoders.co.uk>
Free source code and tutorials!

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"

   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to. In particular, I may quote it where I please.

   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.

   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.