Hi all,
 after a lot of simulation in TOSSIM, i uploaded my programs on the motes.
By reading the leds, i'm able to understand what happens.

If i run on motes a normal flooding, it's all ok. All packets are sent and
received.

But if i run a more complex program, where before broadcasting packets i code
packets i stored in the node's internal buffer, i notice i cannot receive over
5 packets (in my experiments i generate 8 packets per node). But if i run only
one mote, it's able to generate all packets.
 So if i run 2 nodes, one seems blocked or crashed after receiving 5 packets
(Leds stop to work, fixed on a color or void) and the other one continue to
send packets in a properly way.
I made with several motes and it's the same, also changing batteries.

Anyone could help me, please?
i don't know what's wrong, in TOSSIM was all ok.
And i'm using micaz motes, tinyos 1.x, after compiling i see: used RAM=1657
bytes, used ROM=19600 bytes.

Thanks very much, i hope someone could answer to me!
cheers
Daniele