From: André Miguel de Almeida Marrão Rodrigues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:20 AM
To: David Moss; 'André Cunha'; 'TinyOS ML'
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Hardware Address Recognition

Hi

I would like to know why in a simple configuration like

BS <---> Node

I have packet loss when the acks are enabled and the code in the node
retransmits
the packed if it get lost. We are using 2% low power listening mode in T2 /
TMote.

Any ideias would be very apreciated.

Regards,

André Rodrigues

PS: If a packet get lost in the BS -> node direction, the 2.02 basestation
code does
the retransmission?