From: André Miguel de Almeida Marrão Rodrigues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:04 PM
To: David Moss; tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Hardware Address Recognition

Hi

>The base station does not automatically retransmit failed packets.
It means that I should change the code of the standard basestation that
comes with T2.02?
Includind adding buffer to allow retransmission of packets?

 > interference - it's possible from wifi
> collisions - in this configuration I think they should be very few
> range - that's not an issue in this case
> mismatched duty cycling parameters, etc.  Did you modify your base station
application to configure the outbound packet for delivery to a duty cycling
receiver - yes we did

So if the major problem is interference the acks shoudn't have resolved it?

Thanks,

André Rodrigues