Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Sandhya Sourirajan doing my final year, B.E- EEE in Coimbatore
Institute of Technology. I am currently doing a project involving Wireless
Sensor Networks using the Crossbow's micaz motes for building  an intrusion
detection system.
I checked out the Wireless Sensor Networks REsearch group website and learnt
about the developments in this field by sending messages through GSM
modules. However no infomation on furnished on interfacing the GSm modules
with motes and the conversion of the AT command set to nesC.

We would be using GSM modules in our project and the gateway is connected to
the GSM module using a suitable connector. The AT commands for the GSM
modules have to be written in nesC.As we are naïve to TinyOS and nesC, we
have very little idea about the conversion of the AT commands to nesC. Could
you please tell us about the feasibility of converting the AT command set to
nesC, to send the sensor data from one remote location through GSM modules.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,