From: "Sandhya Sourirajan" <evenin...@gmail.com>
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 4:21:05 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Help required: conversion of AT commands to nesC

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Sandhya Sourirajan doing my final year, B.E- EEE in Coimbatore Institute
of Technology. I am currently doing a project involving Wireless Sensor
Networks using the Crossbow's micaz motes for building an intrusion detection
system.
I checked out the Wireless Sensor Networks REsearch group website and learnt
about the developments in this field by sending messages through GSM modules.
However no infomation on furnished on interfacing the GSm modules with motes
and the conversion of the AT command set to nesC.

We would be using GSM modules in our project and the gateway is connected to
the GSM module using a suitable connector. The AT commands for the GSM modules
have to be written in nesC.As we are naïve to TinyOS and nesC, we have very
little idea about the conversion of the AT commands to nesC. Could you please
tell us about the feasibility of converting the AT command set to nesC, to send
the sensor data from one remote location through GSM modules.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,