TIPsters....

Apologies for somewhat borderline psychological content here - though
I certainly think there is a social psychology aspect to this (i.e.,
mob behavior, social influence, etc).

I have become something of a political nutcase lately, and started a
blog a week or so ago.  Last night I blogged about what I think is
some very disturbing news.  You can find my post here:

http://hippieprofessor.com/2009/09/03/wake-up-everyone-right-or-left-must-condemn-this-behavior/

I know we have a variety of political views here on TIPs, but I hope
that everyone can agree with me that we indeed need to condemn this behavior.

I am not sure what I expect you to actually do with this
information.  I am trying to make sure my students see it by posting
it on facebook and elsewhere.  I think there is probably a teaching
moment to be had here.

See... I guess there was some teaching-related content after all.

Thanks for listening and putting up with my insanity... ;)

-- Jim Dougan