From: Ken Steele [mailto:steel...@appstate.edu]
Sent: Tue 6/29/2010 11:09 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Michelangelo painting

I agree with Claudia.  I took neuroanatomy in graduate school.
Part of the course involved being able to identify structures
from arbitrarily-chosen cat-brain sections.  We graduate students
would study the projected sections for 2 to 4 hours at a time.
After a study session, we would walk down the hallway of an old
building and see neural structures in the cracks and stains on
the floorway.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu
Professor and Assistant Chairperson