From: Claudia Stanny [mailto:csta...@uwf.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:51 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Michelangelo painting

I saw this story in the New York Times a few days ago.  I've seen some fuzzy
anatomical slides in many a colloquium, so perhaps those who are accustomed to
finding structures in fuzzy masses, this might make more sense than it does to
me.   :-)   I'm  leaning toward the "interpreting clouds" model, myself.

I'm interested to learn of the reactions of others.

Claudia J. Stanny, Ph.D.
Director, Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
Associate Professor, Psychology
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514 - 5751

Phone:   (850) 857-6355 or  473-7435

csta...@uwf.edu<mailto:csta...@uwf.edu>

CUTLA Web Site: http://uwf.edu/cutla/
Personal Web Pages: http://uwf.edu/cstanny/website/index.htm

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Lilienfeld, Scott O