Ah.  Bem.  This is indeed a step up from Psych Bull. (I intend no pun, but like
it.)  I wonder if they sent it to Ray Hyman for review?

I haven't read this carefully, but looking through it at the results suggests
small, but reliable effects.

Either we don't understand physics, or we don't understand "statistical
hypothesis testing."

I wonder which?

Marc Carter, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology
College of Arts & Sciences
Baker University
--

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by Baker University ("BU") and is intended to be confidential and for
the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be
protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal
rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify Baker University by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=6486
or send a blank email to
leave-6486-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu