I think the question should be "Can we be objective?"

Make it a good day

-Louis-

Louis Schmier                          http://www.therandomthoughts.edublogs.org
Department of History                        http://www.therandomthoughts.com
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, Georgia 31698                     /\   /\  /\                 /\
/\
 \
(C)  229-630-0821                           /     \/   \_ \/ /   \/ /\/  /  \
 /\  \
   \_/__\  \
                                               /\"If you want to climb
mountains,\ /\