On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:49:01 -0800, Michael Smith wrote:
>Again Palij you miss the points. It's pretty funny how you do that so
>consistently, but not surprising.
>
>You don't confuse me by hiding your 'logic' behind being long
>winded...it's just really boring.
>
>Maybe instead of giving your interpretation of wikipedia, just provide
>a title and the link that should cut down your posts by probably 60%.
>lol

Smith, you are a clown.  You lack scholarship, you are inarticulate,
you are a coward when confronted with your own errors, you
confuse your opinions with the facts, and lack intellectual integrity.

You laugh because that is all you have.  You make statements that
lack validity and are overgeneralizations and when called on them
cannot respond with anything else.  Laugh, clown, laugh.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=7271
or send a blank email to
leave-7271-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu