>It would be far better if the concerned organizations could come forth
directly.  That helps the community see that there are real people who care
enough about this to engage, and will hopefully allow more direct
discussions of >the problems and possible solutions.

>Kudos to the US Bank guys for leading the way here.

There will be at least 10 other concerned organizations in London.   More
attending remotely.

I am happy to set up an informal session where all can meet and talk
quietly.   Not everyone will be there on Sunday but maybe Monday breakfast
or during a break?  Just let me know if you are interested & we can make
intros.

Nalini