From: TLS <tls-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Christopher Patton
<cpatton=40cloudflare....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wednesday, 6 December 2023 at 17:03
To: Deirdre Connolly <durumcrustu...@gmail.com>
Cc: TLS@ietf.org <tls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TLS] Adoption call for 'TLS 1.2 Feature Freeze'
I support adoption.
Chris P.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2023 at 9:34 PM Deirdre Connolly
<durumcrustu...@gmail.com<mailto:durumcrustu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
At the TLS meeting at IETF 118 there was significant support for the draft 'TLS
1.2 is in Feature Freeze'
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-tls-tls12-frozen/)  This call is
to confirm this on the list.  Please indicate if you support the adoption of
this draft and are willing to review and contribute text. If you do not support
adoption of this draft please indicate why.  This call will close on December
20, 2023.

Thanks,
Deirdre, Joe, and Sean