From: TLS <tls-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Chris Barber
<cbarbern...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 7 December 2023 at 21:41
To: TLS@ietf.org <tls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TLS] Adoption call for 'TLS 1.2 Feature Freeze'
I've reviewed the document and endorse its adoption.

It's not worth spending more time on TLS < 1.3, and the draft can help to
improve TLS 1.3 adoption.

It isn't worthwhile to invest additional time in TLS versions earlier than 1.3,
and the draft can contribute to enhancing the adoption of TLS 1.3.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 6:34 AM Deirdre Connolly