When I start tmux I’m getting this error in version 2.4.

~/.tmux.conf:103: unknown key table: vi-copy

Here is that part of my config:

# Setup ‘v' to begin selection as in Vim
bind-key -t vi-copy v begin-selection
bind-key -t vi-copy y copy-pipe "reattach-to-user-namespace pbcopy"

# Update default binding of `Enter` to also use copy-pipe
unbind -t vi-copy Enter
bind-key -t vi-copy Enter copy-pipe “reattach-to-user-namespace pbcopy"

I looked through the manual but don’t understand what’s changed. I found an
issue <https://github.com/tmux/tmux/issues/585> on it but it’s not clear. I
assume I’m to change vi-copy to copy-mode-vi but that didn’t work either.