You made my day. I had looked at using tables to accomplish this, but I was
missing the switch-client command. That is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks for pointing that out and giving an example.

I'm curious, is there anyway I can help support the project? Things I use
day in and day out I try to either give money to, because I'd like to. Is
there anyway to do that for tmux?

-Tyler