I don't need money so I suggest that people donate to OpenBSD:

http://www.openbsd.org/donations.html
http://www.openbsdfoundation.org/donations.html

tmux is part of OpenBSD, I do most tmux development on OpenBSD, and the
project been very helpful in supporting its development over the last
few years.

Thanks