bind C-y run-shell -b "tmux save-buffer - | DISPLAY=$(<~/.xdisplay) xclip
-selection clipboard -in && tmux display-message 'xclipped successfully'"

That is the key binding I use.  Currently I use Xming as an X server, and
use the included XLaunch tool to make an XForwarded ssh connection to the
host where I run tmux, and this creates the .xdisplay file.

In your case it should be simpler as  Xming will be running on the local
host and the display number is unlikely to change, so you can hard-code it
as DISPLAY=:0.0.

Regards,

Scott