:)

Typos.

As our meeting is scheduled - first sunday of every month, can't we reserve
time for our group? I am *not* talking in general.

Also it is Satyakrishna who stays in Malakpet, near Dilshukhnagar. Not
Sarath.

People who stays in and around/near by areas of Ameerpet are:

1. Dr. Sundar
2. Prasanthi
3. Sarath
4. Ravi Shankar
5. Murali
6. Jairam (Motinagar)
7. Kasyap (Motinagar)
8. Ratan ji (Motinagar)
9. Suresh A (near Ameerpet, I suppose)
10. Suguna (SR Nagar)
11. Saritha (my friend, she is an unofficial member)
12. Anuradha (new member from today - Chandrareddy's cousin's daughter)

1. Phanindra (near Doyen's Colony, Lingampally)
2. Srinivas (Miyapur)
3. Krishna Nag (Near Hi-tech City)
4. Harinath Reddy (Near Hi-tech City)
5. Rahul (Kukatpally)

1. Karthik (Mehdipatnam)
2. Kalpana (Mehdipatnam)

1. Murthy garu (Malkajgiri)

1. Krishna Konakanchi (Bowenapally)

1. Prashant Nukala (don't know)

1. Vani (Dilshukh Nagar)
2. Satyakrishna (Malakpet)
3. Chaitanya (forgot the place)

We have 25 members on mail :) There are many new members willing to join
hands. If they too attend, we will be somewhere in between 35 and 40. If we
be optimistic, we can at least expect 30 people to be regular for meetings.

Let us hope so.
--
Thank you.

with regards,
PRASANTHI.
----
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to
achieve it.