By the way, this is the update about Karthik.

The news about him is posted in Eenadu on 30th of July, 2007. Pavan
forwarded the news article to us and we got the complete contact
details of Karthik from Eenadu Ramakrishna garu on 31st of July, 2007.

Title: "Saraswathi Puthrunni Aadukoruuu..."

Details:
Name: Karthik Dumpala
Father: Sudarshan
Profession: Post Master
Address: Aarikayalapadu (Vi),
              Eenkuru, Khammam.

Education:
SSC: 546
Inter: 987
Eamcet Rank: 5000

I rang to him on Aug 2nd and he told that he got help from AskNRI
Organization and so he doesn't need help.

Later he rang to us again and requested to help his friend Seshu.
Seshu needed Rs. 8000. First Ray Foundation gave Rs. 5000, Rahul and
his friends gave Rs. 2000 and Srinivas Kulkarni gave Rs. 1000. (He
also got 87% in First Year).

Then he rang to us saying that the Foundation people are paying only
the college fee and that the college has no hostel facility he needs
support for Mess Bill and Books. I vaguely remember that I told him
that we can help him from the coming year onwards. Meanwhile he
received good guidance from Harinath and some of our members.

He mailed some time in July that he secured 87.7% and stood first in
his Class as well as College.

Qualifications : Intermediate with 98.7% and ssc 91%
Presently in : Jawaharlal nehru technological university(jntu )
college of engineering, Vizianagaram
Group : E.C.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Roll No : 07vv1a0436
Fee Details :
              College Fee – Rs. 10,000
              Mess and hostel—Rs. 2500 per month