Agree with Chaitanya.

Explain Karthik that next time this happns, chances of us getting him help
reduces as people in need with absolutely no scope of getting any kind of
loan or debt from somewhr will take an upperhand, at that particular time.

Also ofcourse, giving cash directly is strictly not encouraged in the group,
and now that we are registered our legal issues dont' permit that either.

Divya