Thank you Harinath garu for visiting the school and Satyakrishna for
the follow up.

How about raising the funds, one lakh rupees, for this school? We will
give money only if the remaining amount is sanctioned by the SSA. What
say?

Naresh garu is a very very committed, enthusiastic and proactive
individual. Under his able guidance I am sure the children can fare
better. If we adopt this school and visit it regularly by providing
the necessary moral support and guidance, this school is going to
change the lives of many students in the near by slum.

Please respond.