Hi Suresh,

Touchwood. Seems to be TMAD is alive and kicking again. Every
project that we propose is being supported.

This is the url for the school information
http://tomakeadifference.net/ed_Mehdipatnam.html

We distributed books this year too. Photos are in Harinath's album.

We have the photos of slippers distribution too. I think those
photos are in your account only on picasaweb.

http://picasaweb.google.com/suresh.e/SDP
http://picasaweb.google.com/suresh.e/FDPJanFeb
(This is not our FDP but we distributed the food sponsored by govt.
and supplied by Naandi on the day that we gave the slippers to the
students)

Naresh garu can give actual statistics in a detailed format. The one
that is in our Web site are last year's details. The strength is
more or less the same.

There are few books but not in library sort. Space is the biggest
constraint for them.

Karthik, Srinivas, Vani, Satyakrishna and Veena, please provide your
views about the children, the Headmaster, teachers etc.,

We discussed about this school at length in one of our monthly
meetings. We wanted to improve the standard of the children. Naresh
garu is very successful in keeping the children in school and
convincing the parents to send the children to school. But the
standards of the children are a bit low. If only they have good
space and a better teaching we can inspire students to aim high.

Apart from Naresh garu, there are only two vidya volunteers. Three
classes in one room, we can imagine the plight of the children.

More would be in the report.

Karthik,

I request you to get all the necessary information and we can host
the school's profile in our Web site as well as provide the project
report in a pdf format to TeluguPeople Foundation.