To give a bit of push to the project, I donate 25000 rupees as the first
money/ground breaking donation towards this dream of many here in this
group.

This money shall remain with the TMAD treasury exclusively for this project,
and shall only be used for this purpose.  It will sit in the bank waiting,
if necessary, till the project kicks off.

Divya