We need not bury ourselves in books to pass SSLC Examinations.

http://divyadeepatrust.org/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=30

============

By definition of a non-formal school, each focus area incorporates
various songs, stories, games, and dances. These activities are
generated from various different sources and aim to maintain a
student's interest while imparting education. Thus, story telling, play
sessions, and activities become a catalyst for learning.
Kaliyuva Mane has chosen the above curriculum because of its
functionality. It provides a holistic approach to a student's
development, maintains a student's interest, and imparts valuable
education. Kaliyuva Mane does not replace the value of government
schools. Rather, it helps to motivate a child to get interest in formal
education. Students are encouraged to take up S.S.L.C examination for
which relevant training will be given for a significant period of time.

Whatever model one follows to give a meaningful Education to the
children, we can still send them for regular exams.

I used to fascinate about the Open Air School of Tagore and
Shantiniketan. When I see the photos of Divya Deepa Trust, I feel like
going there and be with them for few days.