I strongly disagree.... Just take a print out this to any of my friends...
Ask them to call me or Murthy garu or Prasanthi garu or any body... my
friend recognizes me by the work I do and if he has a doubt he can
immediately call me on my mobile.... my no. is with all of them... let them
help only after I confirm and after their verification of the case... I am
refering to friend in VSP where many of my classmates are top engineers
I am already tired... 2 AM and don't have energy left to call all my
contacts and tell them some one will come to approach them... if that some
one finds some one like Prasanthi in the first visit, it will be a waste of
1000 calls, 5000 min. of total time and no result in the end...

Prasanthi... Can you add one more volunteer from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gmail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

KSRao
9866158015