Rao garu,

I added jaidas to TMAD group. Please give the personal id of the person
from TCS. I will add to the group.

Coming to the references, I didn't mean to call in the very hour when
you read the mails. This is not just for you alone.

Whoever wants to refer any case to your friends or suggest your
friend's names, please talk to them and explain the case and tell them
that someone will approach them. The needy can directly get in touch
with them.

I will forward the details given by you to Karthik. As of now we got
help from Santosh and Pradeep for Karthik. Karthik's friend too got
support (interest free loan) from Krishna. I asked Karthik to identify
other needy people in his college and we can approach your friends for
the help for some of them.

Thank you.

with regards,
Prasanthi.