Hi to all commiters,

Many new commiters these days came with christmas.

After all the noise about TC 3.3, It could be nice to know where each
commiter (oldies and newbies) plan to works :

There is still now, 3 projects (Sorry jon ;-) :

TOMCAT 3.2:

TOMCAT 3.3:

TOMCAT 4.0:

Could each commiter add itself on projects he will contribute and indicate
on which parts :

In my case :

TOMCAT 3.2:     RPM packaging, mod_jk, ajp12/ajp13, ssl stuff & doc, french
localization

TOMCAT 3.3:     RPM packaging, mod_jk, ajp12/ajp13, ssl stuff & doc, french
localization

TOMCAT 4.0:     RPM packaging, mod_webapp,  ssl stuff & doc, french
localization

This will clarify certainly who do what.

May be we will discover there is sufficiant resource to keep support on
3.2, 3.3 and 4.0.

I'll stats answers and give a daily report.