My plan:

> >TOMCAT 3.2:
Start using it :-)

> >TOMCAT 3.3:

As I said:
- merge all changes/bug-fixes from 3.2 ( that are not merged by their
authors )
- finish the core refactoring, try to get as much feedback as possible
( estimate - 1 month )
- build milestones, build beta, build release-proposal, ask for a vote
- based on the vote result, build the final 3.3
- continue to maintain 3.3 ( or the CVS head )

After 3.3: start rewriting and replacing modules, start adding features,
start implementing Servlet2.3 - all that in an independent
project/repository.

> >TOMCAT 4.0:

Help Dan with mod_jk/mod_webapp integration, make sure the result works in
both 4.0 and 3.3 ( I'll only work on the C side )
Enhance performance of the various components that I reuse in 3.3, try to
get the changes back into 4.0