Sure! Kick him harder!

> > It might be a bit too late for that, since we all have been referring to
it
> > as Tomcat 3.3 during the last weeks (you included and a lot). Whomever
has
> > to become confused, already is.
>
> Right and I'm asking that references to 3.3 stop and we agreed
> upon that in
> the meeting. Yet again, I'm having to repeat myself to Costin because he
> refuses to listen. In fact, right after the discussion about stopping
> calling it 3.3 (which he agreed to), Costin turned around and
> referred to it as 3.3.

Which, of course, would confuse the people in the room that just had eard
about it.

> Then he did it again on this list. I just don't get it.
> If you agree to something STICK TO IT. Period.

Other people already use the "3.3" forbiden expression and that didn't
disturb you that much.

So, what about being a bit constructive (for a change) and tell us what
are we supposed to call to Tomcat 3.3?
(Oops! I did again!)

> Now I get flamed (again) for trying to enforce what we agreed on in the
> meeting. WTF?

I didn't flame you. It was a quite polite remark!
If my posting was a flame, how shoud I call yours?

> p.s. The phone dialin attendance was dismal. No one from this list who has
> been directly concerned with what is going on and having
> commented on things
> bothered to dial in. Obviously all of you who *really* care about
> this whole
> matter don't care *that* much.

Or we have another kind of jobs and so.
(-"Hey boss, can I call the US just for some hours?")

> So, Paulo (who also didn't bother to dial in)

Should I show you my Agenda?
Do you want to organize my schedule for me too?

> I suggest that you stop
> discussing this any further and wait for the meeting notes to be
> published.

Man, I am just answering to you! If you are able to stop, I am sure
I can do it too!

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar