I subscribed to apr-list to start learning more on APR.
Having a cross system IO portable library is really a good
thing.

I'm also working on AS/400 and if APR could run on this
OS it will be a very good thing for my works developpements.
May be something to investigate since AS/400 is really very
posix (may be the most posix implementation I ever see).

:)

Si la fortune vient en dormant, ça n'empêche pas les emmerdements de venir
au réveil.
-- Pierre Dac