>> >ajp_.  if

>> >so, do you envision one native library and one set of
>connectors (for
>> >apache, iis, etc.) that support all connector protocols?
>if so, then
>> >mod_jtc and jtc_ make more sense to me.
>>
>> The original goal is to provide support for Apache1.3/2.0/IIS/NES/JNI
>> using for example ajp12/ajp13/ajp14. But there is also a JNI mode
>> used for example by IBM to link their apache to their websphere.
>>
>> jtc seems less related to just ajp....
>
>somebody mentioned the directory structure should look something like
>this:
>
>[sub-project]/src/java
>
>what would examples of subprojects be under jakarta-tomcat-connectors?
>jtc?  mod_jtc?  ajp?  i guess i've gotten a little confused here....

jakarta-tomcat-connectors is a 'subproject'

We could find there under jakarta-tomcat-connectors :

src/java/jakarta-tomcat-3.2/
src/java/jakarta-tomcat-3.3/
src/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/
src/java/jakarta-tomcat-commons/

jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/apache1.3/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/apache2.0/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/common/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/iis/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/jni/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/netscape/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/nt_service/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/src/native/khttp/