>GOMEZ Henri at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>> In that case, what is the point of warp. Is it going to be
>>> faster, more scalable or something?
>>
>> warp is a whole new developpement using
>> very recent lib tools like APR.

>And a bunch of other features and improvements, but it seems
>that no one
>ever listen to what I write - technically speaking :) :) :) :)

What's the technicals improvements apart of the use of APR,
technically speaking ?

>>> If not why was it created?
>>
>> That's a good question and who has the answer ?
>
>I do, and the mailing list archive... Check out for subjects
>like WARP :)

The first time we saw something about Warp is in the announcement
of Tomcat 4.0 m4.

I couldn't find any discussion on tomcat-dev (or tomcat-user)
about starting a new connector (mod_webapp) instead adding
features to ajp13 and using mod_jk ;(

Could help me find the initial thread on mod_webapp/warp ?)

Regards

=>