on 7/2/01 6:04 PM, "Christopher Cain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> have no interest in Anakia, and quite frankly, as has been pointed out
> very astutely by Costin, I have no interest in bothering with XML for
> the purposes of documentation. I will produce HTML docs with my favorite
> editor and call it a task adequately completed. Asking anything beyond
> that will more than likely be more time and effort than I am prepared to
> invest in simple documentation.

I bet you will only use a certain brand of toilet paper as well.

> In short, let us please continue and decide upon how to proceed.
> Regardless of Jon's off-topic confusion, I would really like to know how
> the community would like to see any documentation which I may
> contribute.
>
> - Christopher

That's good, cause I haven't seen you contribute anything so far, Ace.

The answer is simple...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document>
  <properties>
    <author email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Christopher Cain</author>
    <title>Cain's Documentation</title>
  </properties>

<section name="Recent News">
Mr. Cain actually writes a bit of documentation instead of threatening us
with the idea that he might do it someday if we are lucky.
</section>

</document>

:-)

-jon