hi,

I'm working on a webapp, for which I want to build (eventually) some shell
access for administration purposes. I want administrators to be able to
log into the application and perform maintenance through a UNIX like shell.
I was thinking about writing this in Jython, but I wonder how I can do this
best. Does this involve writing a new connector and if so, is it the best
thing to do (and do others need it as well)?

armijn