Dne pá 11. leden 2002 15:05 Armijn Hemel napsal(a):

> I'll give a small example of a use I see. To manage servlerts in my Tomcat
> instance I don't want to use the web (I'm a console guy and lynx is not my
> favourite webbrowser). I'd rather use a shell like tool to control the
> server. As in, use ls (or dir, whatever you prefer) to see all webapps and
> use small commands like `stop <webapp>'.

I think you should rather write a new Midnight Commander Virtual File System.
Each .war file should be a directory, which contains the structure of files
from the .war with some additional "virtual executable files" - stop.sh,
start.sh, deply.sh,...

Everything should be done only using some utilities, such as grep and sed
and, of course, wget.

--
Oto 'tapik' Buchta